Thaslim first blog post

Who am I


Hi SEO Folks and Rookies out there!

This is Md. Thaslim working in the field of Digital Marketing, designated as SEO Analyst.  I am here to share my knowledge about what I was learned and still learning. I am having mere 2 years of experience as SEO Analyst, But still why am I sharing my knowledge here is that only the matter of let other SEO rookies can get benefit from it.

Before I go deep into myself here, A big apologies for my English. Whatever I am sharing here is all up to my knowledge. I am not pro Content writer, My mother tongue is Tamil. Yes I am a Tamilan (தமிழன்).

My very First Company – iMerx Web Tech


iMerx Web Tech was my first ever company provided me a good job after I finished my Engineering. It is located in my home town, Mayiladuthurai. From where I was started my career as SEO Analyst. It’s a very small startup company providing services like web designing and maintenance, SEO and Data Entry.
  
We were only 3 people who took care of iMerx Web Tech. Gunaseelan as Owner, Raj Mohan as like a team leader and mine was as SEO Analyst. We three had met lots of failures, made many mistakes and loose monies after finished up our task that were from Freelancing websites. Yet the fortunate thing is, Gunaseelan successfully running his iMerx and never gives upon. A story I was learned from him that An entrepreneur never quits after once the decision have been made.

Now I was shifted from there and currently working in Chennai.

My Strengths and Weaknesses

Strengths

  • I never and would not think that I am working for my company to earn wages. 
  • Instead, I am thinking that I working for my own ability and capability to achieve the goal what was assigned to me.
  • Think this way never makes me feel lazy or tired. Keep it in mind, I m a human being, gets tired easily as like we all. (LOL).
  • I’d never afraid of making many mistakes, only from those mistakes I will sharpen my skills and easily deals with the troubles.  
  • I always try hard to accomplish my task and prove that I am worthy. 
  • I used to encourage people who are suffered and try to make them happy as much as I can.
  • I am an avid tech reader, passionate to learn everything possible in the field that I m now working on.
  • Having habits of sharing knowledge with my friends and colleagues.

Weaknesses

  • I don’t really think of it all the time. But I think my positives are my negatives only when the things that goes wrong.
  • During that time, I keep thinking for finding out a better solution even from off the field. 
  • Keep thinking is never allow me to sleep well until I find out the right solution. 
  • Do anyone think that, Is this your negative? Yes, of course. Not for many things but only for sleeping.
  • I think, this makes me a better person for my own.

Conclusion


So, I will keep share my SEO knowledge as first like how to do social bookmarking, how to participate in Forum discussions, what were my mistakes that affect SEO and much more all in future posts.

Is this sound like cliché’s?

I have found many SEO people only sharing the strategies to do ON page and OFF page SEO. But none sharing how to do social bookmarking, how forum signatures affect your SEO, how to make a blog post, where to put links, how to promote your blog’s articles, how to find niche websites to share and make quality back links and many more stuffs. 

Don’t worry folks!!! I will give you those secrets and you guys will become shine as a SEO expert. 

Thanks for reading this. My journey begins…yay…ooohhhh!!!!
Newer Post
This is the last post.

Featured post

Why is SEO super hard in 2020? How long SEO takes for new sites?

This is the most frequently asked question that every SEO asks “My website is new and I'm still not seeing a lot of visitors. How long...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.